Gydja Sound: www.mp3.com/Gydja

From: mike <boyngirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
on my C drive.  This virus apparently cannot be detected by Norton or
McAfee.  It is sent automatically to all people in your address book,
whether or not you have e-mailed them recently.  So there is a good chance
that it has been passed on from my address book to your computer.

The message I received said that it would erase your hard disk with a lag of
14 days.

To get rid of the virus:

1. Go to Start Menu.  Click on the 'Find' or 'Search' option.

2.  In files/folder option type the name of the virus which is:
jdbgmgr.exe

3. Be sure that you are going to search your C drive (I found the virus in
C:\System)

4. Click 'Find' or 'Find now'.

5.  The virus has a little bear icon with the name jdbgmgr.exe   DO NOT OPEN
IT

6. Right click it and 'Delete' it (it will go to your Recycle Bin)

7.  Go the Recycle bin and delete it there as well, or empty the Recycle Bin

8.   IF YOU FIND THE VIRUS CONTACT ALL PEOPLE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK SO THEY
CAN ERADICATE IT IN THEIR OWN ADDRESS BOOKS.

(This seems like it may keep doing the rounds so you should probably check
your computer frequently over the next few days to ensure that you have not
been reinfected.)