Re: [microsound] for those of you who are new to the list

"""I've written this before , yet since you may be the future of humanity as
we
have yet to know it I'll give you the essentials:"""

Now i understand that you have written this before.  But what information
have you really [provided anyone with?  The link to hotline software?  Big
deal once thats downloaded where do they go after that?  Dont you think that
an IP/afress would be more helpful?  No wonder so many people dont know how
to get to the Microsound hotline server.

aLEKs