Re: [microsound] granular applications

Daobra

Sounds like we are in similar orbits...I too am looking at PD and Max as
further learning options. I must say I truely love audiomulch and have
listened carefully to artists who have used PD and MAx and must say you can
get same results with the mulch, but the learning a new coded language
excites me

PD and Max on first looking appear to have the same patch system and our
beloved synthesizers of old, but obvoiusly will superseed synths.

Last reminder for microlisters in melbourne Australia,  Cray vs Marcus
Struzina,Thursday night Codec Festival, Treasury Theatre all tickets appear
to be sold put but i hear that limited tickets are available if you get
there around7.00pm

Cray
"undo"  on bip-hop_ Enhanced video CD -out now
"comment" 3"cd on fallt -now out
"untitled i/o" track on Strewth (Synaesthesia) compilation -June 2002
"seven satellite" track on Bip Hop 4 comp - out now
"erros$" track on VibraGun compilation - out now
"rooms" art installation with Marcus Struzina - July 2002
Tennis Remix - Hard Drive Mishap56 - Sept 2002 Bip Hop
"Skitzophreeen" appears on Motion Compilation Sept 2002
"Plaincrash" appears on Acid Fake 02 compilation - August 2002
http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/newroom/toptens/cray.shtml