symphonic project

Dear microsounders;

   I found the score.

   I plan on scannng it and making a pdf.

   Probably the best method( in order to keep this democratic) is to upload
the recorded parts to the hotline server. That way the files  will be evenly
accesible to everyone involved.

   People can also upload the mixes they make from the files: choices.

   I can't make promises about including eveyone's performance . yet someone
else may have a different idea about what fits. If you want a different part
featured, it is up to you.

   At first the project might not seem like a 'microsound thing'. probably
after playing,listening, processing it shall bode pertinent to the
aesthetics and aspirations of list members.

  Without getting too long winded I'd like to say I'm dealing more with a
reconstruction , or a picking up of ideals where I left them sometime ago.I
hope the list members will feel free to experiment with techniques ,
dynamics and perhaps help redefine what can happen with symphonic
instruments and scoring.

 It doesn't bother me too much if you decide to play a measure or two , read
through the entire score , or just contribute to the improv. sections.
Please indicate what part of the score you are playing from( measure etc.).

 I don't know what the ultimate goal of this project is: perhaps a set of
reasonably high resolution mp3s available for download and perhaps mutiple
streaming mp3s of submixes. Perhaps a CDr.

 It could take awhile.

 The first step is to scan the score and make a pdf available. I will
probably make the individual parts available as well( easier to read).

-especially interested to find out what can happen with dynamics.

 I am also interested in exploring ways one can record pieces of music over
the internet , especially using pro tools free and similar applications , I
feel there is much that can be accomplished with file sharing , streaming
etc. that really hasn't been done.

 If you have other ideas about scoring, projects related or alternative(
spin-offs etc.) perhaps I could link to them when I present the completed (
or partially completed ) work.

 I have more background (URL) about what the piece is about conceptually and
where I see it heading ; basically I want to share this idea with the list
and if someone has specific objections about making it a microsound project
let me know.

                             thanks

                                 Bill