call for works

The Logos Foundation (Belgium) organises several electro-acoustic concerts
a year. The Logos Foundation is a centre for new experimental music and
audio arts and we wish to give our audience the opportunity to hear the
latest electronic music. In the past few years we have played electronic
music by young composers like N. Barrett (UK), H. Kawamoto (JA), J.
Schaefer (UK) and M. Verandi (AR).
Composers from all over the world -especially young composers- are invited
to send recent works. Works must be for tape only (without
performers/musicians) or together with video/DVD.  The works may be on
CD/CR (preferably), DAT, DVD or Hi8 (8mm video).

Logos Foundation ("call for works"), Kongostraat 35, B-9000 Gent, Belgium
http://logosfoundation.org, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx