Re: [microsound] call for works

The Logos Foundation (Belgium) organises several electro-acoustic concerts
a year. The Logos Foundation is a centre for new experimental music and
audio arts and we wish to give our audience the opportunity to hear the
latest electronic music. In the past few years we have played electronic
music by young composers like N. Barrett (UK), H. Kawamoto (JA), J.
Schaefer (UK) and M. Verandi (AR).
Composers from all over the world -especially young composers- are invited
to send recent works. Works must be for tape only (without
performers/musicians) or together with video/DVD.

tape? is that "reel to reel"? or does this mean as you say (without performers/musicians)? is this something that needs to be proven (that the music was recorded onto tape)? or can i make the music with my computer and then put it onto tape (might be hard to find a reel to reel these days) and then transfer it back to cd?

best future,
john

ps. logos foundation is a great place to perform...when i was last there (years ago), godfried and monique were constructing a new performance space...inside a pyramid!

--
john hudak
jhudak@xxxxxxxxx