RE: [microsound] personal music

sounds very interesting,

i dont remember well but somebody mentioned here awhile ago about a concert
with cell phone tones, in which you entered your cell phone number to a
computer before the set, and the computer "called" everyone into a
composition.. that sounds fascinating also, in the okidata printer concert
way also....

greets,

Claudio Chea
_______________________________

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

www.claudiochea.org
www.mp3.com/yituey
www.mp3.com/clik_POP
www.mp3.com/cornucopia
www.nullvoid.net/eco
www.tiln.net

OUT NOW:

cornucopia - .c. cdr. the locus of assemblage (edinburgh)

out on 13.05.02. First Edition of 100 Copies. Re-release from the Locus of

Assemblage in new sleeve and artwork. recorded and crafted at all points

between puerto rico, spain, france, switzerland and austria.

info: http://www.assemblage.freeuk.com/

sample: http://www.assemblage.freeuk.com/cexcerpt.mp3

cornucopia - "crustaceo" remix of kim cascone's "parasites" - cd + web.

http://www.microsound.org/parasites (jorge castro and _clik_ remixes

available as well).

Cornucopia "VibroAcustica" CD-R on Generator
Sound Art ( www.generatorsoundart.org <http://www.generatorsoundart.org/> )

BIP-HOP RECORDS (www.bip-hop.com)
"Social Electrics/Bovine life"
Bovine Life vs. Yituey

Borderhack 2.0 >attachment<

ONLINE EXHIBITION

http://www.de-lete.tv/borderhack/attachment
<http://www.de-lete.tv/borderhack/attachment>

OUT SOON:

Yituey "La cancion del Ayahuasca" on Eozoon, Valencia, Spain

Yituey "Sentimientos de Plomo" CD on Eco

Yituey "Meridiano" CD on Eco

cornucopia - 032102 (live in detroit) cdr. chondritic sound (michigan)

ambient sounds and field recordings building to a harsh climax. live

recording from usa tour.

http://noise.sinkhole.net/

cornucopia - jornadas intravenosas cdr. eozoon (valencia)

60 minute soundscape. sources: storm, theremin, moog.

cornucopia/pablo reche - nebula 9.3 mini cdr. testing ground (barcelona)

collaboration p.r./arg. long and droney sounds.

info: http://www.arrakis.es/~testinground/

recopilaciones/compilations:

"untitled" on '60" somewhere/60" somewhere else - throat_hz #3 - 2x3"

cdr+web. throat (oakland)

"colateralmente destrozado" on 'p.org #3' cdr. phonography.org (seattle)

"desequilibrios" on "soun" 7" EP gameboy records (columbus)

_clik_ Cd on Eco

"make random acts of stupidity in order
to prove logic"