***HOTLINE***

microsound people,

when UL'ing stuff to the server please do the following:

- using the Hotline client (1.8.5) open the bufferFuct drop box
- go to your HD and find the folder with your soundfile in it (named
according to the microsound filenaming convention)
- drag it onto the bufferFuct drop box window
- this will start the UL process and when finished you should see a folder
on the server with the mp3 file in it
- if your mp3 file has an .hpf suffix this means that the transfer was not
complete and that possibly an end of file message was not sent by your
client...(if anybody knows exactly why this happens please feel free to
illuminate me)

if you use an app/utility other than Hotline to UL your piece to the server
you do so at your own risk...I work in my studio while I admin the
microsound server and don't have time to fix non-Hotline related problems...

also, we still need more pieces...I'd like to see if we can get at least 40
pieces for the web release...the deadline is Friday...you have an entire
week to compose a piece...

also also, any algorithmic composers out there?