From: scott allison [mailto:lipistal3@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 8.27p
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [microsound] entertainment...art

I felt David Lynch's Mullholland drive could somewhat be considered art. I
am not going to go into any kind of a review of the film, but it did leave
me with a feeling and question of life around me. The theme, what i got
anyway, good intentions being taken over by the dark side ect... is
something that has been done over and over, but lynch really pulled it off
well.

-scott