Re: [microsound] entertainment...art

On Tue, 04 Jun 2002 11:53:34 -0400 david turgeon <david.t@xxxxxxxx>
writes:

> some people think that
> art is in everything that is, thus rendering the very notion of art
pretty
> much meaningless.  it's a very flexible, & highly subjective word.

Perhaps, if one equates *art* in the human notion of  *skill*. I do agree
though, that it is a word commonly used in accordance to one's state of
perception. As I do regarding the latest on-going question/discussion of
"what is considered music?" on the lowercase list group.
Best, Dale

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR now accepts payment through PayPal. http://www.and-oar.org/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!