Re: software

         for mac and pc : www.ixi-software.net

been a month or 2 since I tried their stuff out
but I seem to remember a reasonable amount of indeterminacy being involved in some of their apps.

         They look nice too.

        d.

hi everyone,
wondering about some software. i'm trying to find some sequencing software
or something that will take some samples, and play them back either fully in
a controlled pattern or pretty much randomly, or maybe both at the same
time, based upon time signature/bpm.

any ideas?  i'm running windows.

and also, any mac ideas are welcome as well: though i'm not using a mac,
i'll be migrating to the mac platform sometime soon, and would like to start
getting a decent system together before then because i've got some macs to
toy around with here at work...

anyway, thanks for any help guys.

david

http://march.swifting.com