RE: [microsound] Brainwaves/IBVA unit

I used this IBVA unit back in 1993-94 for a project working with school-aged
kids and networked VR applications. It was rough to say the least... but
certainly generated a lot of interest. They were kind enough to loan us a
unit for the project... I imagine it has become more refined over the years.

David Fodel
Publishing Systems Manager
Wild Oats Markets
3375 Mitchell Lane