OT: coming to london

my girlfriend and i will be staying in LONDON for several months starting
JUNE 30.  if anybody knows of a double room sublet for the month of JULY
(and possibly august and september), drop me a line.

we'd love to live in the STOKE NEWINGTON area or any other neighborhood with
a nice vibe and safe.  i am a techno (minimal) dj with a stack of records
and laptop that is patiently awaiting audio tools.  i also tend to write
code for personal web sites of interest.  amy is a fashion designer.  living
with likeminded people with similar activities would be swell.

we're also interested in knowing about crews that are involved in the
digital arts and fashion.  if there are any web sites out there, or venues
of legend, please forward those on.  (i am already aware of LONDON MODULAR
and SPRAWL.)

thanks,

stephen.