Re: [microsound] microsound

On 17/06/02 12:55, Marc Day said in living color:

>> the patron saints of microsound are:
>> Iannis Xenakis
>> Curtis Roads
>

> bernard parmegiani?  anybody ever mention him?  "de natura sonorum" from
> 1975 does it for me every time, and has a great resonance, for me, with a
> lot of "microsound".

"De Natura Sonorum" and the music of Bernard Parmegiani in general are
indeed fabulous. He's pretty much a god to me. I for one try to mention his
name whenever it seems appropriate.

It is *absolutely indecent* that "De Natura Sonorum" is still out of print,
as it has been for years... I still don't own it on CD, even though it's one
of my favorite electroacoustic work.

What are you doing, INA/GRM?

g.

--
Guillaume Grenier - gollum@xxxxxxxxxxxx

in space there is no north  in space there is no south
in space there is no east   in space there is no west