Re: [microsound] monitor speakers

Speaking of Soundcraft, and since Michael was also looking at mixers; I'd
like to mention that the 'spirit folio notepad' is really impressive and
inexpensive. It offers a clear , nice sounding signal path , lots of options
and even has a car adaptor available. (gear discussions are rather off-topic
I know - sorry if I'm being mundane)

                              Bill

p.s. I still like tannoys. they have monitors in that price range though
I've never tried them.