new release @ Stasisfield.com

-- as always, apologies for the cross-post...

----------

Stasisfield.com presents our latest free mp3 release:

koura :: seto

an ep of micro.volume processed field recordings of seto, japan by brian labycz

presented with several examples of the artist's source photography used to control the audio manipulation process

see [http://www.stasisfield.com/releases]

----------

Stasis_Space gallery

presently on display :: f i n a l  w e e k

con|text : an exhibition of digital art

see [http://www.stasisfield.com/space/]

----------

stasisfield :: sonic planar analysis : 01

the first Stasisfield compilation featuring ten tracks by capricorn one, jon irving, J3, john kannenberg, ethan koehler, loam, phluidbox, pressboard, psychiatric challenge, wireshock

$5 - on sale now at stasisfield.com - secure orders via PayPal

see [http://www.stasisfield.com/merchandise/]

----------

upcoming ::

new free mp3 releases by :

+ ian simpson

+ reliable sound products

+ ethan koehler

+ mora

---

Stasisfield.com night on Something Else, WLUW 88.7fm Chicago

sunday august 04 2002 [tentative date]

see [http://www.stopgostop.com/somethingelse]

Submissions are welcome. More information :

see [http://www.stasisfield.com/submissions]

Thanks for listening, we'd love to hear from you.

John Kannenberg Stasisfield.com Curator http://www.stasisfield.com