Mugen "770"

I downloaded the 770 and Drowning in Venice tracks by an artist named
Mugen who was/is someone on this list.  I deleted the original post
which has the link to the files and the person's real name.

At any rate, I was a bit leery as the tracks were described along the
lines of "sines with white noise experiments" and that could easily go
badly from my past experiences.  However, these tracks are really
great.soothing pulses of sound grounded in rhythmic washes.  I spent a
very pleasant morning listening to the tracks and they fit in nicely as
I read and responded to e-mail.  At times, the tracks reminded me of a
more minimal Zoviet France.  Like Zoviet France at their best moments,
these tracks use sounds that could easily become harsh and annoying and
chills them nicely into pleasant patterns.

So, kudos to whoever made these tracks.  ID yourself again and tell
folks where they can download them from.I reckon others will really
enjoy them as well.

Thanks for the fine effort.

Leslie Rollins