Repeat After Me playlist 6/29/02

*Roscoe Mitchell and the Sound Ensemble: The Reverend Frank Wright [Live at
the Knitting Factory] Black Saint
*Joe Maneri + Joe Morris + Mat Maneri: Calling [Three Men Walking] ECM
*Warn Defever: Morning Prayer/Sunrise/Affection [When Flowers Covered the
Earth] Perforate My Heart Music
*Giancinto Scelsi: Anahit [Nouvelle Musiques de Chambre: Liege] Cypres
*Gyorgy Ligeti: Atmospheres [Wien Modern] Deutsche Grammophon
*Galactus Zeit: New Leviathan Wormhole [Parasites Rework Project]
microsound.org
*Mugen: 774 [770] Pachinkostudio
*Mum: we have a map of the piano [finally we are no one] Fat Cat
*Inkblot: It Contained All Color [Love Your Mother] Audio Dregs
*Shuttle358: live on KUCI (excerpt) [lowercase on KUCI] KUCI 88.9 FM
*Stephan Mathieu: 1745 [The Sad Mac Live at Mutek 2002] 12K Term
*Boxhead Ensemble: From This Point Onward [Two Brothers] Atavistic
*Amp: Go (excerpt) [L'Amour Invisible] Space Age Recordings

Thanks for listening.

Glenn Bach
Repeat After Me
Saturdays 12-2 PM (Pacific)