spoofing (redux)

I really find it interesting that someone on the list said that they
discovered a spoofed soundfile with "noise" embedded in it...obviously
placed there to elicit a negative response from a listener...or maybe it
was damaged by some other process...either way, if we can collect a dozen
or more of these 'noise segments' from spoofed music files and put them on
the hotline server I would like to form the next project around this
idea...to take the idea one step further: then we could label them with
slightly mispelled pop song titles and put them back into the food
chain...this will have to be discussed by those with some knowledge of any
possible repercussions legal or otherwise...or maybe we just keep them on a
web page and post the source of the material as a 'political statement'...
I will think of a title for the project, a deadline and then post all this
info once we have enough of the 'noise segments' gathered from spoofed pop
music files...*please no phony files!* in other words, don't just make a
nose file and say you found it embedded in Madonna's 'Ray of Light'
remix...so please state where they come from...in fact, we may just want to
put the whole spoofed mp3 file on the server along with a text file as to
where it came from...
I need feedback soon on all this so please 1) post to the list whether or
not you have come across any of these embedded 'noise segments' in traded
files 2) put them in the 'spoof' folder on the hotline server and 3) post
an opinion on how to best put the microsound reworked noise segments back
into the food chain
cheers!
KIM