RE: [microsound] Labels go after individual song-swappers

On 7/3/02 at 5:17 PM, mark <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Being serious - the thing that really gets me is that the recording
> industry is focusing on teenagers and ignoring a lot of proper music.
> Teenagers swap music

There was an article in the Wall Street Journal about the time that the
Napster suit had just begun about all the "oldsters" who were ripping
off MP3's of "Amazing Grace" and Kenny G.

The impression they gave was that, like the Country music market, it
dwarfed what teens were up to...

I'll see if I can find it.

-Tad
<tad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>