stochastic waveforms

the waveform generating algorithms I am referring to actually build
waveforms on the fly by using various probabilities...so imagine that a
waveform is a series of segments (connected XY coords) on the
time/amplitude axes with each point representing a location in
amp/time-space...this point can be calculated by any number of
methods...the Arun Chandra method is one of many...the mehod I am using is
derived from tools that Xenakis designed...
what Ted refers to are the statistical distribution lookup tables in Csound
which can be used in generating these numerical points in amp/time-space by
passing random numbers through them...
have fun!
KIM