Lost in Bostin

hey microsound

I'm sort of traveling around and it turns out that I
will be in Boston on the week of the 9th/10th (which I
didnt plan) and then in New York, probably during the
week of the 22nd or 23rd or sooner...
since this wasnt part of my original touring plans I
neglected to set up any shows in these places.  does
any body knwo where I could book anything at short
notice for these places.  Small venues might be
better.  I can blend into electronic music, rock and
new music bills pretty well.

I make electro acoustic music and noisy pop rock melt
your face with love etc

http://www.sevencentralandmountain.net

I am still trying to find some shows in japan also for
August or september...japan is difficult, eh?

well thanks for your reading time, if anybody can help
please email me at

jorgepiaget@xxxxxxxxxxx

so we dont pester thw whole list with these details

I will be in transit the next few days (I'm in Canada)
so if you REALLY have something pressing and you
absolutely NEED to fill up the bill and think my noise
might fit you can even CALL me

510-206-0067

okay thanks microsound, now back to the diamicrologue

jorge