Re: [microsound] [ot] logic audio

I use to like fruit but i never got around to buying one. 65% of emagic
customers are mac users, so i assume that apple is trying to force
the 35% non-mac-emagic users to put another 2000 bucks into mac hardware
which makes me sad. I personally think that this is a mean a greedy move
and mac's part.  Open source is starting to look better to me everyday.
-mark .k