Re: [microsound] Re: cultural amnesia again

peter nyboer wrote:

> Speaking of vanhalen and video mixing:
> rtsp://streaming.yowstar.com:7071/streaming.yowstar.com/vhalen.com

Is that the right link, I've never seen rtsp:  before.  I tried it and it
didn't work.

thanks

kerry

--

Kerry Uchida
Vancouver,Canada

"Yeah, we're runnin' a little bit hot tonight
  I can barely see the road from the heat comin' off.
  You know what I'm sayin'
  Ahh, you reach down put it between my legs n' ease the seat back
  She's runnin', I'm flyin' Right behind in the rearview mirror now
  Got the fearin', power steerin' Pistons poppin', ain't no stoppin' now"
- David Lee Roth

Now Playing:

DJ Aural---- http://www.mp3.com/DJAural

Coming Soon: