benford vs. mathieu, [si-cut.db & full swing] friday.

hi everyone

The "si-cut.db vs full swing" radio show is broadcast
london time 9.30pm - 10.30pm
this friday, across London
Resonance 104.4fm and on
http://www.resonanacefm.com

There have been a few stops and starts on this (it is a volunteer-run
station), but ResonanceFM, the best thing
to happen on the London airwaves, will be airing an hour of myself playing
exclusive unreleased material, collaborations
between me and Saarbrücken-based Stephan Mathieu.
[http://www.bitsteam.de]

Some of the tracks will be featured on the forthcoming
Bip Hop/Fallt Reciprocess series CD.

Stephan and I are very proud of this music...& there won't
be much talking from me, for a change ;-)

best wishes all

douglas benford
si-cut.db <> sprawl <> tennis partner

si-cut.db track download
http://www.8bitrecs.com/cgi/artinfo.cgi?artist=si-cut.db
infosite
http://home.earthlink.net/~efrans/benford
tennis + si-cut.db releases
http://www.bip-hop.com/
sprawl
http://www.dfuse.com/sprawl/
<douglas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<iris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
tel (+44) 208-568-3145, mob 07860-649613