Re: [microsound] emotional anxiety

Does making choices, is in a way taking part of the compositional process,
which cannot be done without any emotions?  Also one may confuse emotion and
lyrical, which to me are quite different.  Or emotion can also be abstract,
not necessarly narrative, Webern or Bach is a good example.

Can a composer make some choices emotionless?

To me, the only way to be emotionlesss is to make algorythmic music.  But
even then, doing an algorithmic program include some choices...

just some thought

louis