Re: [microsound] seattle / vancouver / portland...venues/organizers

 (do you ever notice how people respond when they see their name in print?)

  Actually , I've never seen the Wednesday IDM night , though I mentioned
the Baltic Room once or twice. It is (probably still) small and posh.
Consolidated Works ( gallery ) is probably worth looking at for larger scale
plan-ahead installation type things:<http://www.conworks.org/conworks.php3>

 The tentacle    http://www.tentacle.org/calendar.html  is a good place to
get an overview of who's doing what where in seattle.

 There is also a humble yet vibrant series 'cognitive dissidents' at the
coffee messiah .