Re: [microsound] fwd: Studio Vocabulary: What are your favorite audio terms?

Interesting: I am working on a new Pluggo plugin called the "poingerator"
which is designed to add that vintage style poingeration that is so popular
in music nowadays.  It's so hard to find the old analog Poingerators
nowadays... and they are so overpriced.....

sorry -- in the tradition of this thread, could somebody please explain to me what 'pongier'/'poingeration' means? if this is, like, soooooo obvious, then do me off list. (-:

enjoy your weekends,
jon.

http://home.pacific.net.au/~transmit