Re: [microsound]Ian Andrews

> I wasn't aware of any MP3s. Were they the tracks on the Fallt directions
> comp?  If so they will be available on the album "ceremonial" on Fallt
> Ferric series soon.
> other info at: http://www.anonradio.net/4/
>
> best,
>
> ian

Thank you for the info Ian.  Keep up the stellar work.  Someone had posted
an mp3 i believe ion this mailing list.  I know im not crazy because a Real
life freind of mine downloaded it as well,(Unless im imagining him as too)
It was a month or two back maybe longer.  My memory is not what it once used
to be:)

aLEKs