advance warning: POSTrien(12) in montreal, sept. 11-14, 2002

hello all,

it's that time of the year again... as Rien a voir <http://www.rien.qc.ca> is announcing its 12th edition in 6 years, the POSTrien team tags along for the third time, & this time the proposed line-up is our most ambitious yet. 4 days of discoveries, extremely talented musicians & composers who for the most part have never come to montréal before... it's happening at the casa del popolo <http://www.casadelpopolo.com> in montreal each night from september 11 to 14, 2002, starting at 10:30 PM.

this is an advance warning with the confirmed line-up. as you see, it's all over the place, & there's lots of out-of-town visitors to be expected... we hope to see you there!

have a nice day
~ david

===

Reseaux + No Type present

POSTrien(12)

september 11-14, 2002  |  10:30 PM
Casa del Popolo
4873, St-Laurent

$7
free upon presentation of the same-day Rien a voir ticket

wednesday 11 >
A_DONTIGNY (no type)
THE ABSTRAKTERS

thursday 12 >
MAGALI BABIN (no type) + GUILLAUME THEROUX (no type/alterflow)
KM KREBS (no type/nishi, vancouver)
CLICK TRACY (subverseco, LA)

friday 13 >
OEUF KORRECKT (no type)
BOOKS ON TAPE (deathbomb arc, LA)
DICK RICHARDS (raum...musik, toronto)

saturday 14 >
THEMOONSTEALINGPROJECT (no type, baltimore)
DISKETTE (once.twice, NYC)
ALPHACAT (no type, MA)
WHILE (chocolate industries/musik aus strom, baltimore)

more infos:
http://www.rien.qc.ca
http://www.notype.com
http://www.casadelpopolo.com