Texts on microsound

Hi all,

As part of my MFA work, I am writing a paper on microsound. I fully
intend to do my own research of course, but I would be interested to
hear what recommendations people have on texts that deal with various
aspects of microsound. So far my main sources are the new Curtis Roads
book, Xenakis' _Formalized_Music_, and Stockhausen's "...how time
passes...". Cascone's text on the "aesthetics of failure" will be useful
for touching on more recent trends within microsound. Likewise some of
the texts at the Mille Plateaux website. This is a very preliminary list
and it will expand as I get more into my research. If anyone has other
suggestions, It may be interesting to discuss them on-list, or you can
email me off-list if you prefer. TIA

ph!L

_---___---_-_------_-_-_-__---_-____-_--_--____----_-____-__-

ph!L (t:h:o:m:s:o:n)

curator of c e n t i b e l : http://centibel.vze.com
and Everything: http://everything.does.it
personal website: http://www3.telus.net/thisisphil/

releases: synat on acidfake (macedonia)
scan on s'agita recordings(italy)
speaker/interlocutor on xenophony media (canada)

Get the FREE email that has everyone talking at
http://www.mail2world.com