advice

hi all...
i've been using studio vision as a sequencer for about 10 years (don't laugh) and finally have the will and equipment to migrate to logic...only now i'm using a pc...i had logic on my mac for a while but it doesn't have enough memory or proc speed fo my needs...the problem i have now is that on the mac side it took info from oms so i could see all of my hardware...is there something similar for the pc? i want to combine the software(z) synths with what i already have.....

thanks