Re: [microsound] Re: Ableton Live

Hi,
I have recently use it for live improvvisations. Fundamentally ableton
is a mixer of loops: you have various tracks in which you put your
loops and then you mix the loops. You can apply filters to each track
and you can also record the improvvisation. I know it supports VST but
I haven't tried this yet. The loop stretching is very intuitive.
It is a program very easy to use and good for improvvisations.

ciao
e.g.ø :: http://eeegggooo.cjb.net