Re: Ableton Live

Dear All,

Yes [I use Ableton's Live]. I first saw it in one Mr Taylor Deupree's
hotel room at Mutek 2002. It looked like such a well-designed and intuitive
interface I couldn't resist getting my hands on a copy when I got home...

I took advantage of the Albleton Live + MidiMan Oxygen 8 (keyboard) deal.
Together Live and the Oxygen 8 make for a great and supremely portable
audio platform. I've been playing with both for some time now and enjoying
myself a great deal.

Basically it's a looping tool, but with some very nice effects built-in.
It's also extremely easy to use and +very+ intuitive.

I couldn't recommend it highly enough. There are free demo copies at
Ableton's website so you've no excuses, go ahead download a copy and have
some fun! =]

Take care,

Christopher

http://www.fallt.com  |  info@xxxxxxxxx