RE: [microsound] Dialtones - A Telesymphony

> > people screaming on the 1913 live recording of "Le Sacre du
> > Printemps" by Stravinsky (not distributed but this recording
> > does exist),
>
> wow
> know anyway of getting hold of it ?

It's not the famed premiere of Le Sacre, but I have one such recording
of Cage's 12'55.6078", (recorded in 1954 at the Donaueschingen Music
Festival), where you can hear people divided in two camps:  those
laughing on and on because of the strange sounds produced by the two
prepared pianos, and those shouting "silence!" and hushing.

This piece is an excerpt of 34'46.776", because the organizers persuaded
Cage to reduce its length fearing the worst.

Can provide mp3 excerpts if anyone's interested :-).
--
Paulo Mouat