Re: [microsound] Dialtones - A Telesymphony

From: "StaticBeats" <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
No, I'd say the coughing was pretty intrusive.
Have you listened to the MP3's ?

Yeah I did listen. The coughs sounded pretty nice though a bit minimal for my tastes. Didn't hear any cellphones but I tend to tune that stuff out.

It's a shame really that people couldn't be more considerate.
It wasn't about the ambiance or the acoustics of the room - It was about the
harmonious ringing of cellphones. Coughing in no way added to the
performance or it's atmosphere.

They should have turned those cellphones UP! Crank it man! My Nokia goes to 11! Don't let some coughing stop the rockin'