frozen fields -- real-time sound+light! [melb/AU]

frozen fields ---
thursday october 17 (next week!)
9pm (sharp) -- 1am
@ club elektronische -- 2-4 elm pl, nth melb.
gold coin donation please

sick of safety? we are. frozen fields is a night of chance snd/img with unknown trajectories.
with a broad array of approaches and origins, some of experimelbourne's finest
come together with a humble challenge for your eyes and ears.

unclutter.

pause.

freeze frame.

snd: andrew Barrie, nicholas Bieber, tim Catlin, louise Conroy, denki jam,
john Grant, andrew Garton, arek Gulbenkoglu, will Guthrie, mark Harwood,
chris Sprague, arnya Tehira, jon Tjhia, + shaun Zapadlo.

img: jane M, tim Neumann, ai Yamamoto, w/ animations by isobel K + arnya.

dj: yo!rudy, quockenzocker + scissors for sparrow.

please come early to best enjoy a full evening of a/v improvisation + rehabilitation. drinks are available at the bar for a decent price, and it's a nice place. we're trying hard to make something honest and simple; people playing music and image in a room, because they love it.

as http://thesurrealist.co.uk/priorart.cgi says: frozen fields is a sticking plaster that comes with a variety of coloured fascias, hasn't gone on any murderous rampages yet and fetches your hat.

                                                        (thanks.  xx / jon)

http://home.pacific.net.au/~transmit -- frozen fields site
http://www.e2e4.net/club -- club elektronische site
transmit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- e-mail enquiries

* please forward this txt to any potentially interested humans -- but be considerate.
* apologies if you have received this mail despite your complete apathy toward beautiful music.