Re: [microsound] the anti-rhythmic imperative of the 21st Century neo-Brutists

I thoroughly agree.

Unfortuately there will always be those can only think in terms of this
Eurocentric binary opposition:

European, intelligent, high art, mind,  / NonEuropean, utilitarian,
popular, body

looking forward to reading your paper Tobias.