FIELD

On a recent thread, the topic of field came up. I was foolish in not noting what I needed when this thread was happening. They say revelation comes afterward. What I am interested in is writing that discusses the idea of field in terms of modern composition - not only music but also in visual arts. I would like to include thinking about "field" recording in a residency i am involved in. Could some one please remind me of some thinkers, artists or works I could consider in relation to my request.

Thanks for your time,
arden

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/default.asp