Swayzak, Codebase in Seattle tomorrow

[pardon the crosspost...]

Just a quick note to announce a show I'm playing tomorrow as
Codebase, opening for Swayzak in Seattle.  If you're in the
area, come check it out!  More info below, and you can find
an address for the Baltic Room at www.thebalticroom.com.

For an example of my music, check out some of my recordings
at Epitonic at the following URL:

http://www.epitonic.com/artists/codebase.html

The track "Seek and Destroy" is going to be released next
year on a 4-track 12" EP featuring remixes from Swayzak and
Stewart Walker.  Email me back if you'd like to be notified
when this release is ready.

Carry on--

* Wednesday October 30
* CODEBASE and SWAYZAK
* LIVE at The Baltic Room
* for ROBO.trash

Codebase returns to The Baltic Room on October 30 to open
for dub-house pioneers Swayzak.  Codebase will be performing
live with long-time collaborator and local Seattle artist
Perkowitz, featuring new songs and a special surprise
tribute.  We're honored to open for one of our favorite
artists Swayzak on that night, whose recent mixed album
Groovetechnology 1.3 and new studio album Dirty Dancing have
been burning up turntables and CD players across the globe.
This will be a night not to miss, so make sure your calendar
is clear on Wednesday October 30 for this very special
evening.

---
[ x09Music : http://www.x09music.com ]