Re: [microsound] MICROSOUND vs. ISSUES

SOrry, folks, for totally forgetting quotation aesthetics ... but believe
me, you'll want to blow right past all of these posts in digest form or
otherwise.

So, on to more important matters. Say my car was broken into and I
successfully convinced my insurance agent that I'd had a 100-CD wallet full
of discs stolen. I was given about $1500 to spend on new "replacement"
discs. With the desire to fill up this wallet in mind, what are microsound
list-members' top picks for a) epic road trips in a car stolen from your
significant other; b) public transportation in soiled britches; and/or c)
concrete island selection?

Cheers,
-=Trace