ANNOUNCEMENT: RICHARD CHARTIER ONLINE SHOP now open

--============_-1175555646==_ma============

hello all,
just wanted to announce that i have set up a new  online shop via pay pal...
just click on the NEW ONLINE SHOP button at http://www.3particles.com

now a way to order selected CDs by richard chartier directly.
there are some rarities that i only have one copy available...
please email me in advance to make sure the rarer items are available
just in case.

coming in early december i will also be releasing two new CDs on 3particles.

UPCOMING  RELEASES
3particles02
RICHARD CHARTIER / OTHER MATERIALS
12 tracks from 1997-2001 including 7 previously released works culled
from international compilations and 6 previously unreleased works.

3particles03
RICHARD CHARTIER / DIRECT.INCIDENTAL.CONSEQUENTIAL edition 2
Debut CD from 1998 originally released on Intransitive Recordings,
remastered with 3 unreleased bonus tracks from 1997. previously
out-of-print since 1999.

if you want to reserve one/both in advance or want to join my mailing
list to an occasional announcement please send an email to me at
chartierlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for your time : )
richard

R I C H A R D C H A R T I E R

http://www.3particles.com
chartier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<<
CD . of surfaces  [ LINE, US ]
CD . varied  (as 0/r) [ 12k, US ]
CD . for morton feldman (w/Roden/ G=FCnter) [ Trente Oiseaux, Germany ]

EXHIBIT . Invisible Cities @ Naughton Gallery Oct 25-Nov 9
http://www.belfastfestival.com
DJ . ART-O-MATIC  Nov 15 [ DC ] http://www.artomatic.org
CD .  Other Materials  [ 3particles, US ]
CD . Direct.Incidental.Consequential Edition 2  [ 3particles, US ]
CD .  location   [ LINE, US ]
DJ . FILLER  [ DC ] http://www.3particles.com/filler