RE: [microsound] the unevolved

----=_NextPart_ST_08_36_59_Wednesday_November_06_2002_25547

Firstly, I'd like to apologize for adding yet another piece of mail to
everyones box. But since I wrote the original post about my poor old cat
Alex, I felt the need to reply.

Matthew Waterhorse wrote:

WHY WOULD ANYONE WRITE SOMETHING SO STUPID AND HORRIBLE:

>I had a cat like this once. Gently squeezing it's belly would produce
the
>most wonderful un-cat-like cat sounds. Perhaps this is why it would
piss in
>my studio.

>But I digress.

I wrote this because it is true. My cat Alex actually kinda liked it. She
would just lay there and purr, and when I "gently" pressed on her abdomen,
she would squeek (sorta). Not horrible at all. Alex died of feline leukemia,
and I think she was pissing in my studio due to complications from that,
although she had a glorious history of pissing wherever she pleased. I loved
her anyway.

It was however, a noble attempt at turning me into an evil animal hating
misogynistic non-vegetarian whale -killer.

Good thing J. frede doesn't work for Homeland Security eh? :)

Again my apologies for starting such a sh*t storm. I wonder what will happen
next.

----=_NextPart_ST_08_36_59_Wednesday_November_06_2002_25547--