Re: [microsound] onkyo and a general introduction

yar. that was done in the mid 80's in barcelona by me and a guy named
marc villaplana. the song was  "hound dog" we also did a bunch more
but not all elvis songs. we called ourselves (this is the funny
part...) "hound taping is killing music".

on the  controversial topic of animals... the same fellow and i also
did some recordings and a performance where we went and bought goats
heads in the market and put contact mics inside of them and banged on
'em.
we were pretty young and it was the 80's. that's the excuse i'm giving!
no animals were harmed in any musical productions of mine after 1987.
feel free to purchase them with a clear conscience.

dick