Re: [microsound] onkyo and a general introduction

phil:

well, there are sound samples from my cd at
www.daintydeathy.com

not that that's cheap advertising or anything.

though, chances are, if you've heard any of my music,
you've heard datafiles and computer crashes.  it's in
everything.  in fact, most (not all) of the sounds
that aren't obviously drum machines or 303 or
obviously voice or something are derrived from those
types of sounds with splicing and other edits.  and
even most of those other sounds are usual sampled
during a program glitch or something.  anyways, i
never really call it a concept (so i haven't announced
it much), it's more of just an instrument i like to
use a lot.

anyways, take a listen to the mp3s at that site, and i
think the coin gutter boys have lots of my music if
you could borrow some from them.  i do have some buzz
tracker music though, which doesn't contain any "real"
glitches or datafiles or anything, but only a couple
people have ever heard that stuff and it's only in the
extremely rough demo stages anyways.

=====
jake hardy (aka) holzkopf
www.holzkopf.i8.com