Re: [microsound] ambient books

--------------090400060905050007090607

I don't want to argue and can't as I haven't read any of the mentioned
books, but do they really add to the atmosphere around or are they just
meant to create their own atmosphere that sucks you in inevitably? If
that should be the point, most good books are ambient books, and it
becomes a question of definition (though I don't want to open up a
thread about that, it's ok as long as the similiarities with the
thoughts about ambient music fit)

Store