Re: [microsound] it ain't me babe...

anyway, who knows where it all will lead.  I certainly don't.

no doubt it will all go full circle.......we'll end up playing 4/4 blues on
steam powered laptops with gut string interfaces or something whilst singing
about our own small little lives and how hard up we all are....or worse
we';ll invent a style of msuic called  ....country and silicon or
something......   What i say is always be the beginner........but having
said that , what is full circle?a couple of old bones i guess and a hairy
wife looking rather ape like? how dare you insult my wife!
i hear you say.......

jack