Re: [microsound] physical filter

The beautiful thing is that musicianship and being in tune with one's
body _is_ this direct beaming of our 'concepts' into the performance
medium - being 'in the zone' and not thinking. I'm not arguing for
theatricality so much as for the recognition that there is this very
wide channel for mind to instrument communication sitting right under
our noses, so to speak.