off topic is on

I just wanted to express that I thought the person who
felt the need to critisize the person who posted the
kikoman advertisment was a little out of line.

The digest for this list is already totally long.  A
little humor or other commentary occasionally really
makes little or no differance.  I personally enjoyed
that animation quite a bit and though it isn't
"microsound" it certainly is interesting and thought
provoking, and relates to "our medium" in many ways
actually.  Is all of the cultural theory book
reviewing that goes on here microsound specifically?
the answer is no.  Therefore I request that anyone who
feels the need to lecture anyone elses editorial
sensabilities edit thier own.  Lets let Kim moderate.
If you have a problem, talk to him.  No need to
humiliate people simply sharing thier observations,
espiecially not in front of everyone else reading
this.

to define microsound (or an email list, which is even
more ridiculous)overspecifically would be at cross
purpose with intellectual, aesthetic, and musical
development, as well as contrary to the spirit of
invention.

Please continue to enlighten me with tasty leaves and
petals from your individual memedoms.  Otherwise I
shall cease to read your email list, for I certainly
don't so much read it for all of the masturbatory self
exaltations and privaledged points of view.

love

J.