Re: Re: [microsound] synth

> > Sorry to revive banal gearchat, but most discussion
> > here seems to be based on software and computers, as
> > opposed to analog/vintage equipment put to more
> > contemporary ends.  Is anyone on the list doing work
> > with "antiquated" (i.e. older) analog synths, or for
> > that matter hardware that isn't based around digital
> > means?

I don't use any old synths but I do play my radio.  It has EQ and pan.  you
would be amazed how many sounds you can get out of a radio with bad reception.
I also play with complex analog feedback loops which my friend has dubbed
the "DuckSauceGenerator" or DCG.  I wanted to buy an echoplex tape delay but by
the time I got the money it was gone.

What about you?

Get your own "800" number
Voicemail, fax, email, and a lot more